Join the Vue Community!
Join the Vue.js Community!
The vibrant community around Vue.js is continually growing. Nevertheless, helpful hands are always welcome. In fact, a growing community is the best sign of a healthy OSS project worth putting any effort into, even if it is as the user of the software.
If you would like to also be a part of the Vue.js community, this page was meant to support your endeavors. Have a look at the resources listed below to get some orientation around the sailing ship of Vue.js and…
Resources You Should Know About!
- The Forum - THE best place to ask questions and get answers about Vue.js and its components.
- Gitter Channel - A place for devs to meet and chat. You can ask questions here, but the forum is the better platform, since the discussions are threaded.
- Github - Report bugs or fork repositories to offer pull requests. Any contribution is greatly appreciated!
Third Party Contributions
- The Awesome Vue Page - See what other awesome resources have been published by other awesome people.
- The “Show and Tell” Subforum - Another great place to check out what others have built with and for the growing Vue ecosystem.
Contributing to Vue
The rules to contribute - As with any community, there has to be rules, in order to ensure everyone is doing the right things the right way.
The Main Components of Vue
© 2013–2017 Evan You, Vue.js contributors
Licensed under the MIT License.